Sunday, May 1, 2011

Culina at the Muttart

On a rare weekday off I headed to Culina at the Muttart for lunch.



We arrived around noon and it was busy. I was pleased to see they had added more tables since I had last been there. The special sounded interesting - a mushroom and brie filled filo pastry.



I decided to go for it but ultimately wished I had gone with soup and a sandwich, which are always satisfying. The special was served on a bed of greens, I enjoyed the flavours of the brie and mushrooms but wished that the mushrooms had been sliced thinner. My sister had a ham and gouda sandwich which she enjoyed.


All in all Culina at the Muttart is always lovely. We also walked around the pyramids (we had admission tickets thanks to a Groupon deal). It was fun to look at all the different exhibits. I also purchased a lovely hydrangea plant while there. I hope to make it to weekend brunch there soon.

Culina at the Muttart on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Looks so scrumptious. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been to any of the Culinas. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must go to all of them soon! Seriously, besides my faves downtown, I love the Culinas. I have gone to one of them per week for the last few weeks! Yummy food and great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete