Thursday, February 23, 2012

too much time on my hands

For the last two months I have been far less busy than the three months prior.. one job instead of two will do that. However I have neglected this! I even went to Calgary in January for a weekend and enjoyed a lot of great of food and coffee too - visiting Kawa Espresso Bar and Boxwood for the first time and returning to Farm and Jelly Modern Doughnuts both for the second time.
I've enjoyed meals here in Edmonton at my usual haunts - Corso32, Culina Muttart and Millcreek, MRKT, Battista's Calzones.. I also visited Highlands Kitchen on Sunday for brunch. The new owners have reintroduced weekend brunch and while I wasn't quite happy with my menu selection (baked eggs), I am pleased that they are offering brunch again.
With a dinner at Corso32 scheduled for next week as well as the hope of finally visiting Zinc, I hope to write again soon. Until then, eat and drink blissfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment